Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Is It In The Stars?

I was talking to a guy earlier today. He told me that he is practices tantric sex. I have heard of it and am familiar with the basics, but I have never had the pleasure of participating in a session. He told me that when he is having tantric sex he can make a woman cum just by deep kissing. Sounds amazing to me.

He proceeded to tell me that he can tell where a woman's g-spot is based upon her astrological sign. I am a Cancer and he correctly guessed that I have a large clit and get turned on very easily. He was also able to discern that my left nipple is more sensitive than my right one (just slightly, yet true).

As I said, I am just learning about this, but I have to admit I found it all very fascinating. It got me wondering if you know more about either one of these subjects? Is it all a bunch of balogna or is there some truth to it?

If you want to call me and tell me what YOU know and even teach me a thing or two, give me a call! The first three minutes are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment