Friday, August 14, 2009

Booty Boys

I had a guy call me the other night who was soooo naughty. He ended up sneaking off and stretching out my favorite pair of panties....black thongs, very cute. The only think I could do to show him the error of his ways was to spank his ass. I spanked him with my hand until red handprints appeared on his ass. After that, I followed up with a light cane spanking, just to show him I meant business.

He appreciated the discipline I applied to him. He felt it was deserved, however, he thought he deserved further punishment. I got out my trusty blue vibrator and lubed it up. I slowly pushed it into his ass, until it was deep inside. I kept it there as I smacked his ass one more time.

He really liked it and I felt he had taken his punsihment well, so I did let him finally cum after that. I have never dominated or punished a man before and I have to admit, it really turned me on.

Charlie, give me another call soon! If you need to be punished too, give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment